Hi neighbor, want to sell your home for top dollar?
My name is Jason Gailliot and I am a Realtor with The McDermott Realty Group, and I also own EQHomeMarket.com. My team and I have successfully sold over 800 homes throughout the Inland Empire and we would like to offer you our exciting new Auction Hybrid Listing Program which is guaranteed to get you top dollar for your home!
We would give you our full listing package which includes:
- Sign in front yard
- Unique and Custom Property website
- Professional Pictures
- Virtual Tour
- List on the MLS
- List on EQHomeMarket.com as a 21 Point Boosted Marketing Campaign
- Unique “Text to” number that potential buyers can use to access detailed information about your home
- Plus, we will manage all of your real estate disclosures per CA Law
Here is some more information about out how our unique Real Estate Auction Hybrid and Offer Management System can benefit you:
Transparency, Competition, and Control-
Our EQ Home Market Real Estate Marketing and Offer Management System insures that sellers will get top dollar for their home by giving them greater transparency and control during the negotiating process. This transparency allows buyers to actively bid against one another and creates more competition by allowing everyone involved to know exactly what the highest bid is so that they can continue to bid up the selling price. At the end of the auction process the sellers still have the right to accept, negotiate, or reject the highest bid if their “Fair Market Reserve Price” (FMRP for short) was not met.
Marketing and Advertising-
We focus heavily upon marketing and advertising every listing on our revolutionary platform across hundreds of real estate websites and social media platforms to insure a massive buyer response. Our listings go viral very quickly because every starting bid is listed 10-15% below market. This does not mean that a seller will be forced to sell below market because every seller will set their own “Fair Market Reserve Price,” and if their reserve price is not met then they do not have to sell.
Confidence and Peace of Mind-
Every buyer on our platform is thoroughly prequalified by one of our preferred lenders, and must physically attend one of our open houses prior to being able to bid on a property. This gives our sellers peace of mind and confidence in each bid knowing that they are negotiating with only the most qualified and able buyers.
Benefits to selling with EQ Home Market:
- Always sell for top dollar
- Buyers are highly motivated to purchase
- No long term listing contracts
- Property showings will only be available during our conveniently scheduled open house dates
- Short days on market (average is 21 days or less)
- Receive multiple offers in days not weeks
- Quick Escrows (average is 25 days or less)
- Sellers reserve the right to accept, negotiate, or reject the highest bid (if their FMRP is not met)
- Offers and bidding history are prominently displayed at all times keeping every sale very transparent
- Review every potential offer from right on your computer or smart device
- All buyers are completely prequalified to purchase a home by our preferred lenders
- All buyers must physically inspect each property prior to bidding on them
- No upfront seller fees
- Once the seller accepts a bid escrow is opened within 24 hours
- All standard due diligence and contingency time periods are enforced to the terms of the purchase contract
- All sales to be managed with full broker representation and by some of the best in the business
Jason M. Gailliot
The Gailliot Group
The McDermott Realty Group